The skin on the hands is very thin, so the first signs of aging may appear there. The back of the hands has very little fat, so when the collagen and elastin fibers start breaking down, the effects are very visible.
Constant washing and exposure are also causing damages on the hands.
Here are some homemade recipes which will remove wrinkles and make your hand look smooth and young:
Hands with spots:
Ingredients: Sugar and lemon
Instructions: Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and add 2 teaspoons of sugar. Massage the hands with this scrub, to stimulate microcirulation. When you are finished, wash the hands with cold water and some mild soap.
- Almond oil: Dip your hands in cold water, hold for 5 minutes, dry them and apply the almond oil; put your hands in cotton gloves and leave them overnight; the next morning, they will be hydrated.
- Petroleum jelly: apply petroleum jelly on your hands, put on cotton gloves and let it act overnight
Younger and refreshed hands:
- Potato: Potatoes will make your hand smooth and silky. Bake a medium-sized potato, smash it with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, same amount of honey and some milk, to get a paste. Apply the paste 2-3 times a week, let it act for 15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water and soap. In the meantime, store the paste in the fridge.
- Egg: Eggs can restore the elasticity of the skin. Separate the egg white, mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply the mixture on the hands using a brush. Let it dry and then rinse it off with soap and water.
- Rosehip oil: This oil nourishes the skin and restores the elasticity and firmness to the aging skin. Massage the oil on your hands every day. This will refresh and rejuvenate them.
To prevent premature aging of your hand, you need to avoid this:
- Don`t bite your nails. This affects the skin and slows down the regeneration.
- Always wear gloves during the winter, so that the cold weather can`t make the gentle skin on your hand dry and irritated.
- Hot water makes the skin dry, so wash your hand with warm water