Nowadays, both men and women remove hair from their private parts. People usually shave off the hair in order to avoid irritation. However, you can also wax your private parts in a natural way and the best part is that it will remove the unwanted hair permanently.
Homemade remedies to eliminate unwanted hair
The following all-natural solutions to help you eliminate unwanted hair are very simple and safe to use. Find out which method suits you best and try it out.
The mixture of sugar and lemon for facal hair
The combination of sugar, lemon juice and water will help you exfoliate your face and it is also a natural face bleacher. The main reason why we use lemon juice is because it will lighten the color of your facial hair. Nevertheless, be careful and avoid the sensitive areas when using this particular product.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- A small bowl
- First of all, take a small bowl and mix the sugar and water together.
- After that, add the lemon juice and mix all the ingredients once again.
- Once prepared, apply the mask on your face in the direction of hair growth of your facial hair.
- Allow the mixture to stand on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, rub the mixture gently off your face.
- In order to get the best results, repeat the procedure 2 or 3 times per week.
Sugar, honey and lemon mixed for leg and arm hair removal
The combination of sugar, water, lemon and honey is the best natural solution which will help you eliminate the unwanted hair from your body. This mixture is actually a wax which is extremely effective in diminishing the growth of the unwanted hair on your arms and legs.
Ingredients and tools
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Water (optional in order to make thinner paste)
- Corn starch or multipurpose flour – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- A piece of fabric or wax strip
- Spatula for waxing or a butter knife
- Take a small bowl and mix well the sugar, honey and the lemon juice.
- In order to make its surface smooth, warm up this mixture for 3 minutes.
- If your paste is too thick, add some water and mix well. After that, leave the mixture to cool down at room temperature.
- After that, make sure to wash the body parts where you intend to remove hair and then remove the powder with cornstarch or multipurpose flour.
- Apply a large amount of the solution with spatula to the areas you want to remove hair from.
- Make sure to apply It in the direction of hair growth and after that, cover the skin with a piece of fabric or waxing strips and press down to glue them into the paste.
- In the end, pull the strip in the direction opposite to the hair growth in order to remove the unwanted hair effectively.
- Repeat the procedure when needed.
According to doctor Dillner, this waxing method leaves the pubis unprotected and she also claims: ¨Your pubis is your own business. But pubic hair exists for a reason: to protect your genitals from frictions and infections. It´s more hygienic to avoid shaving it.