Figure out how to make flawless stew garlic noodles at home in under 15 minutes. These noodles taste superior to anything take out. Tweak it with your favored veggies. Include tofu or paneer for protein. This formula on bean stew garlic noodles makes an incredible veggie lover feast.
Bean stew Garlic Noodles
Hakka Noodles – 300 Gms
Sesame Oil – 2 Tbsp
Garlic Onion – 1 No. Meagerly Cut
Green Bean stew – 1 No.
Carrot – 1 N0.
Cabbage – 1 Bowl
Yellow Ringer Pepper – 1/2 No.
Red Ringer Pepper – 1/2 No.
Green Capsicum – 1/2 No.
Spring Onion Whites
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 Tbsp
Red Bean stew Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Green Bean stew Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
Spring Onion Greens
1. For the noodles to cook – take a container, include enough water, include some salt as required and now include 300 gms of Hakka noodles.
2. When its 90% cooked take it off the fire and strain it, include some oil with the goal that it won’t adhere to one another.
3. Take a skillet, include 2 TBSP of sesame oil, some finely cleaved garlic, 1 daintily cut onion and 1 green stew finely hacked.
4. Presently start off with including a few veggies like 1 medium estimated carrot (julienne cut), 1 bowl of destroyed cabbage, ½ daintily cut yellow red and green chime pepper, some spring onions(whites).
5. At that point include 2 TSP of vinegar, 2 TBSP of soy sauce, 1 TBSP of red bean stew sauce, 1 TBSP of green stew sauce and 1 TSP pepper powder.
6. At long last, include the cooked noodles and hurl everything together.
7. Trimming it with some spring onions (greens).
8. Serve it hot.